Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vernon’s Dance With Cancer

....."I let the pH info I got from my son incubate for a few days before I did any pH research. The research  lead to Cesium Therapy. Cesium is a mineral, that according to internet studies, likes to eat up cancer. It attacks the tumor from the inside out. And of course, it is highly alkaline.
I was anxious to become friends with cesium. I had nothing to lose. I do not and did not care what the naysayers say. I wanted to do something. So Cesium it was! But wait…the cesium got lost in the mail. Oh crap, now what do I do? Wait for a reshipment? No…Can’t do that. I am on a roll; need to do something quickly. The next allopathic test is around the corner.
......That is when I decided to try baking soda. It was something that I ran across on the internet that suggested  that it too would raise my body’s pH. Now both of these pH raising substances did not indicate they would be successful in killing bone cancer. Quite the contrary! The research indicated neither would help get rid of bone cancer. So, I decided to add a twist. I added Black Strap Molasses as the carrier.
....... I later found out that Arm and Hammer is shunned by some baking soda users because of the idea that it has aluminum in it. Well, at the time, I could have cared less. Hey man, my body is hanging on to some pretty corrupt bones. What would you do?
As I later found out from research and a visit to a natural food store, aluminum is not in baking soda, It is in baking powder. The employee specializing in the vitamin and mineral department said that  Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder is aluminum free and so is, as far as she knows, all baking soda brands. Oh crap! I am sure there will be discussion on that.
Speaking of baking soda I am sure many people are interested to know what proportions of baking soda I used with the molasses. As a matter of fact I am sure of it, because invariably that questions pops up when I speak about baking soda and my dance with cancer.
Thank all the gods that I took notes. Larry of Stocko fame (and a true Rainbow) on one of the Yahoo Cesium groups drilled into me the necessity of good notes. He told me that it is for my good and for the good of others. Good for me especially if I live. Larry, by the way, was instrumental in providing me with information. You see he and his wife have had some some of their own experiences with cancer. " It is quite a story......

No comments:

Post a Comment